Assets Refund Policy
1. First Thing, First
Things that you should know first, that Hubspot has no control over the transaction that happens between buyers and providers. In this scenario, it could be you as a buyer and we (CodeDuplex) are the provider.
2. Now about the refund value!!
If a refund request is accepted you will get all of it. Yes!! complete refund.
Please Note: We can not refund the fee charged by the Paypal.
3. Within what time frame I can ask for a refund?
We don't provide a refund? Who said that? Of Course we do, but there is a time limit.
For module - It is 14 days
For Themes - It is 30 days
Please, before asking for a refund, be sure you have a valid reason for it.
4. These are the cases when you are entitled to the refund:
4.1 Purchased item doesn’t match description
An item does not match its description when it is, upon purchase, materially different from the way it is represented in its description or preview. If it turns out the item is "not as described" you may be entitled to a refund.
4.2 Purchased item doesn't work the way it should
If an item doesn't work the way that it should and can't easily be fixed, you may be entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, the provider is required to do so promptly by updating the item on the Asset Marketplace.
4.3 Purchased item support or setup was promised but not provided
If a provider advertises their item as including item support or setup and you are not provided with that service, you may be entitled to a refund of your purchase.
4.5 Purchased item has a security vulnerability
If a purchased item has a security vulnerability and isn't quickly or easily fixed, you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, the provider should do so promptly by updating the item on the Asset Marketplace.
These were the reasons to request a refund as per the Hubspot Marketplace Guidelines
5. If the product matches its description and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation and Refund is not given in any of the situations listed below:
- You don’t want it after you’ve purchased it.
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality. (There is always an option that you can talk to the sales team before purchasing it.)
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- The product is as described and works correctly
6. What Happens After A Refund
Once a Refund has been accepted an email will be sent to confirm the refund and the amount to be credited back to the buyer's account used to make the purchase.
7. Please Note:
Sometimes product functionality conflicts with other products. In that case you will get product setup support from us. We will set it up for you as you want. All you need to do is just send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and rest leave on us.
If you have any queries with any digital products purchased, please contact our Support Team who can provide help and advice on the product purchased.
8. Further Information:
For further information regarding Refund Guidelines please see: